Meridians: The Journal of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the field of East Asian Medicine. This journal is Medline-compliant and in the following databases:
CINAHL--a nursing profession database
EBSCO--international scholarly database
In 2016 Meridians became the official journal of the National Certification Commission on Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). As such, the electronic version of the journal is offered as a free member benefit to NCCAOM Diplomates.
To view or buy current or past issues of Meridians, go to their website.
For social media updates, check out their Facebook page.
Meridians has a great Resource page for Scientific Writing and Research Literacy page compiled by editor Jen Stone.
Go check out the resources available or linked to this resource page:
- 5 Short "How to" Articles on Scientific Writing
- How to Write a Pilot Study
- How to Write a Good Case Report
- CARE Case Reports: Resources
- How to Write a Good Abstract
- CONSORT Transparent Reporting of Trials
- NIH Protocol Design Templates
- International Committee of Journal Editors
- Standards for Reporting Interventions in Controlled Trials of Acupuncture (STRICT-A)
- Poster Presentation Resources
- Federal Funding Resources
- CAM Scientific Databases
- Research Societies