HHP resources are now organized by user type
- LAcs just getting hired into a system
- All hospital and healthcare system LAcs
- The New Hospital Employee online resource is most useful at years 0-5+, but is also useful for review and deep-dives into topic-related content for all levels of experience.
- Program leads and program managers
- e-publications available for purchase on the website
- First Steps e-book and workbook
- Citations of Hospital and Healthcare System-based Acupuncture Program Work (fall 2021)
- online resources, such as the
- Issues in Hospital-based Practice webinar series and
- How to Use a Validated Pain Scale in Your Clinical Practice
- community discussion platform
- please see the latest email newsletter for information on the community discussion platform or message the HHP via the website contact page.
As of January 22nd, 2022, the Hospital Handbook ®, a 501(c)(3) public charity. If you are interested in making a donation to support this community resource work, go to our Sponsorship & Support page on our website.
Previous content for this page