2019 Project Sponsors
Interested in supporting the Project this year?
- You can sponsor a monthly newsletter or
- If you are interested in sponsoring an episode (or several episodes) in one of the interview series, contact Megan via the website with the note "want to sponsor an interview episode" in the subject line.
Ongoing interview series episodes currently in process and are open to sponsorship include:
- Basics of Being an Employee in a Healthcare System: focus on performance management
- Paths to Practice/Pioneer Perspectives: interviews with colleagues in hospital-based practice
- How Do You Change Healthcare Policy? The WA State Workers' Comp Process Story
- interviews to cover the following topics: history of the issue in WA state, what we did (data extraction, lit review, process of presenting research work to state L&I), the state L&I perspective and what they did (interview with the state L&I pilot team) who created the pilot, and basics of the new model of pain management that focuses on restoring function.
- There are options for full sponsorship and partial sponsorship for each of these "Interview Series" projects. Contact me if you or your organization is interested in sponsorship. Thank you for supporting this work.
2018 Project Sponsors
Megan and James Gale Family
De-Stress Vets, LLC
2017 Project Sponsors
Thank you to all who have contributed to our 2017 Spring Fundraiser
Megan Kingsley Gale
Golden Flower Chinese Herbs
Ruthann Gale Humphrey
Dr. Donnell Borash
Thank you to Maggie K. who ran a Lularoe Fundraiser August 2017 to help raise some funds for this work! All the littles had so much fun showing off the items for the live sale.
How to Sponsor or Contribute to this Project
Are you or your organization interested in sponsoring this project?
Contact the blog editor, Megan, for more information on how to do this, here.
*** Crowdfunding Campaign update for April - June 2017***
Our Spring Fundraiser ran late April - mid-June 2017. See the Campaign page for details of the 2017 projects. We did not meet our fundraiser goals, but did raise enough to cover most of the operating costs for 2017. You can contribute to the 2017 Hospital Handbook Projects at any time through the website. This is not a 501c nonprofit organization, so contributions are not tax-deductible.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
While this work is intended to help others, the legal entity that is this project is not a 501c non-profit entity. It does require work and time to produce. Any amount of donation is much appreciated to keep this work going and to help pay for past expenses and ongoing expenses. However, since this is not a non-profit legal entity, your donation is not tax-deductible.
Any amount of donation and support is appreciated. If you find any part of this information useful to you or others you know, please consider contributing to this work. For how to do this, go to the website: https://www.thehospitalhandbook.com/support-the-project
This project is not a 501c non-profit entity. Since it is not a non-profit entity, your contribution is not tax-deductible.