2020 Project Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested in supporting the Project this year?
Interview series episodes open to sponsorship include:
- Basics of Being an Employee in a Healthcare System: focus on performance management
- recordings completed in 2019. Sponsorship of episodes is open for a limited time.
- Issues in Hospital-Based Practice
- new series for 2020
- Paths to Practice/Pioneer Perspectives: interviews with colleagues in a hospital-based practice
- How Do You Change Healthcare Policy? The WA State Workers' Comp Process Story
- interviews to cover the following topics: history of the issue in WA state, what we did (data extraction, lit review, process of presenting research work to state L&I), the state L&I perspective and what they did (interview with the state L&I pilot team) who created the pilot, and basics of the new model of pain management that focuses on restoring function.
- There are options for series sponsorship and partial sponsorship for each of these "Interview Series" projects (silver, gold, platinum). Contact me if you or your organization is interested in series sponsorship.
- Thank you for supporting this work!
More Sponsorship and Support Opportunities
- You can sponsor a monthly newsletter or
- fuel my writing work with cups of coffee/tea/hot cocoa or support the HH Project work for a day or a week
- You may buy a digital copy of a booklet, workbook. online course access or other products via the website
|The Hospital Practice Handbook Project|
2018 and 2019 Project SponsorsMegan and James Gale Family
De-Stress Vets, LLC
2017 Project SponsorsThank you to all who have contributed to our 2017 Spring Fundraiser
Megan Kingsley Gale
Golden Flower Chinese Herbs
Ruthann Gale Humphrey
Dr. Donnell Borash
Thank you to Maggie K. who ran a Lularoe Fundraiser in August 2017 to help raise some funds for this work! All the littles had so much fun showing off the items for the live sale.
Our Spring Fundraiser ran late April - mid-June 2017. See the Campaign page for details of the 2017 projects. We did not meet our fundraiser goals, but did raise enough to cover most of the operating costs for 2017. You can contribute to the 2017 Hospital Handbook Projects at any time through the website. This is not a 501c nonprofit organization, so contributions are not tax-deductible.
*** Crowdfunding Campaign update for April - June 2017***
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
While this work is intended to help others, the legal entity that is this project is not a 501c non-profit entity. It does require work and time to produce. Any amount of donation is much appreciated to keep this work going and to help pay for past expenses and ongoing expenses. However, since this is not a non-profit legal entity, your donation is not tax-deductible.
Any amount of donation and support is appreciated. If you find any part of this information useful to you or others you know, please consider contributing to this work. For how to do this, go to the website: https://www.thehospitalhandbook.com/support-the-project
This project is not a 501c non-profit entity. Since it is not a non-profit entity, your contribution is not tax-deductible.