The HHP-hosted Community Discussions on Pandemic Prep & Response, a review of the work & resources so far
How to participate in the virtual community discussions
- First, you must be a hospital-based acupuncturist or a program manager of hospital-based acupuncturists.
- see definition above for "what is "hospital-based practice"
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- This work sounds valuable, how can I support it? I am not a hospital-based acupuncturist.
- You can directly support the community discussions via this link on our website.
- I am interested in this content as a clinician. However, I am not a hospital-based acupuncturist. How can I support this work and get access to the content?
- As a clinician, the best way to support this work while also getting access to the content is to sign up for the "Issues in Hospital-based Practice webinar series"
- I am a philanthropist or I work with a philanthropic organization or school. I am interested in this work. How may I learn more about it?
- For a list of our current projects to peruse, go to this webpage.
- For information beyond that, please contact me via the website contact page. :)
- I am a hospital-based acupuncturist or program manager of hospital-based acupuncturists. I am not able to attend all the sessions due to my schedule. How may I access the content?
- Access to just the online resource module for the Community Discussions on Pandemic Prep & Response
- Access the "Issues in Hospital-based Practice webinar series"
- this includes the "Community Discussions on Pandemic Prep & Response" module
- AND, please contact us so we can connect you to ongoing resources and discussions in your field of work.
- Our Vision Statement
- Our email newsletter
- Our website
- Our public Facebook page
- Our YouTube Channel
- curated playlists of interest include