The HHP-hosted Community Discussions on Pandemic Prep & Response, a review of the work & resources so far
This video is a review of my past 3 months of work supporting the hospital-based acupuncture community with community discussion space to share ideas, concerns, and issues on the pandemic prep & response.
Included in this video:
· How you can support this community-building work
· How to access the resource content created
· How you can join in future discussions
· Review of the work so far
· Short review of resources for the two currently most common topics
o telehealth and
o what does tiered re-opening look like?
· Announcing the future telehealth roundtable panel:
o how to participate, submit questions, and space for sponsorships
send me a message at https://www.thehospitalhandbook.com/contact-1
What is "hospital-based practice"?
I define this as working at a facility or organization that is accredited by or eligible for accreditation by The Joint Commission. This includes FQHCs, some county clinics and hospitals, and hospice.
The Hospital Practice Handbook Project has multiple platforms (website, blog, and social media page & closed discussion groups) to connect hospital practice East Asian Medicine Practitioners (Acupuncturists) with each other (living resources) and to published resources. Learn more about this community resource project at http://www.thehospitalhandbook.com/
How to participate in the virtual community discussions
- First, you must be a hospital-based acupuncturist or a program manager of hospital-based acupuncturists.
- see definition above for "what is "hospital-based practice"
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- This work sounds valuable, how can I support it? I am not a hospital-based acupuncturist.
- You can directly support the community discussions via this link on our website.
- I am interested in this content as a clinician. However, I am not a hospital-based acupuncturist. How can I support this work and get access to the content?
- As a clinician, the best way to support this work while also getting access to the content is to sign up for the "Issues in Hospital-based Practice webinar series"
- I am a philanthropist or I work with a philanthropic organization or school. I am interested in this work. How may I learn more about it?
- For a list of our current projects to peruse, go to this webpage.
- For information beyond that, please contact me via the website contact page. :)
- I am a hospital-based acupuncturist or program manager of hospital-based acupuncturists. I am not able to attend all the sessions due to my schedule. How may I access the content?
- Access to just the online resource module for the Community Discussions on Pandemic Prep & Response
- Access the "Issues in Hospital-based Practice webinar series"
- this includes the "Community Discussions on Pandemic Prep & Response" module
- AND, please contact us so we can connect you to ongoing resources and discussions in your field of work.
- Our Vision Statement
- Our email newsletter
- Our website
- Our public Facebook page
- Our YouTube Channel
- curated playlists of interest include
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments clean and related to the post. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.