links updated 12.04.2018 ]
Learning more about Health and Wellness with the children in your life whether they are kids, grandkids, neices, nephews, cousins, or students. .
- the book, The Omnivore's Dilemma, young readers edition by Michael Pollan
- the audio CD, Sitting Like a Frog: Mindfulness Exercises for Kids (and their parents) by Eline Snel
- the book, Maya and Friends Visit the Acupuncturist by Samara White
- the book, Heal Your Child from the Inside Out: the 5-element way to nurturing healthy, happy kids by Robin Ray Green, L.Ac.
|Reading Maya and Friends with the littlest|
photo credit: M.Gale
The items above were featured in some fundraiser packages during our spring 2017 fundraiser.
Breathe Like a Bear: 30 Mindful Moments for Kids to Feel Calm and Focused Anytime by Kira Willey is our 2018 favorite and the book is based on her songs. I recommend getting the matching songs, most of them are part of her Mindful Moments for Kids music compilation.
Thank you for supporting this work and this community!
- Gift Ideas and Resources
- Kids and Nutrition
- Reflective Readings to Inspire Your Day
- Are you in the Present Moment? learning about mindfulness
- Love Chocolate?
- Reflecting on Leadership, a New Year's reading list
- Hospital Sponsor Favorites and Gift Ideas