Are you a hospital administrator, department head, or in some capacity working with integrative medicine practitioners such as acupuncturists, health psychologists, chiropractors, massage therapists, or yoga therapists?
Then, the "Hospital Sponsor Favorites" resource list is right for you.
It includes our favorite items for you, a hospital sponsor*:
- Resources we recommend every Sponsor of an IM clinic read to learn about the philanthropic movement of IM in the U.S. and the most commonly used IM therapies
- The Bravewell Story: how a small community of philanthropists made a big different in healthcare
- Spark in the Machine: How the Science of Acupuncture Explains the Mysteries of Western Medicine
- Escape Fire: the Fight to Rescue American Healthcare
- Predictable Results in Unpredictable Times by S. Covey
- HeartMath: Science of the Heart
- Mindfulness for Beginners by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Clinicians’ &Educators’ Desk Reference on the Integrative Health & Medicine Professions by Elizabeth Goldblatt, Pamela Snider, and Beth Rosenthal, and Renee Motheral Clugston
- Hospital Sponsor's Reading List
- this is a pdf of recommended reading to be informed and successful as an administrator of an IM clinic or program. It is a pdf of recommended resources from books to online links to research article citations. Contact me via the webpage if you are interested.
If you use the links above to buy an item, a few pennies per purchase will go toward supporting this resource. To contribute directly to the Project (no perks, just 100% going toward operating expenses and the basics of resource-creation), contribute via our website.
If you are interested in the following items, please send me a message via the contact page on the website. These items are on our "project list" but didn't get funded for the past calendar year. If there is enough interest, they will move up on the priority list for 2019:
*hospital sponsor = a hospital administrator or department head of an integrative medicine (IM) clinic or administrator or supervisor/manager who works with IM professionals.
Related Blogposts about Resources and Gift Ideas
The Integrative Medicine Researcher
Friend of Integrative Medicine
Gift Ideas webpage
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments clean and related to the post. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.