This is the third in the blogpost series answering the question:
"How do I get my foot in the door of hospital practice?"Want to pre-order a download-able pdf of the entire series?
Contact us via the website with the message "I want to pre-order the Foot-in-Door download-able pdf".
If you are interested in following this work, please subscribe to this blog, the public Facebook page, and subscribe to the email newsletter.
- First, make sure you have the basic requirements covered
- Then, preparation.
- You must enrich your foundation, pack a trail bag, and find your trail guides.
- Your first expeditions are to develop the basic stepping stones into successful hospital practice, shadowing and volunteering.
- These stepping stones are used throughout your hospital practice career to learn and grow. So, become familiar with these stones and do not neglect how much easier they make crossing streams or rivers vs. wading in without a trail guide or path to follow.
Pack Your Trail Bag
Tried and True Stepping Stones
Stay tuned for the next post, "Find Your Trail Guide".
Review the basic education and licensing requirements before applying for hospital-practice work.
Review the benefits of shadowing healthcare practitioners.
Today's resource recommendations
- Review the previous posts in this series: post 1, post 2
- Sign up to follow the blog
- Sign up for the email newsletter
- Follow/like our public Facebook page
- Pre-order the pdf of this entire blogpost series
You can buy me a coffee while I blog at a coffee shop ($3-$5) or
support operating costs for a day $20.
If you want to support one of the Projects, like the Webinar Series, or sponsor a newsletter, contact me via the website.