However, it is still considered a very important Project series to the hospital-based practice community, so I continue to hold space for it and room for future funding. So, if you are interested in sponsoring it for late 2019-2020, go to our Sponsor The Work page (and share it with your colleague or organization).
The webinar series is a formal way to share our community wisdom.
The webinar series supports the Project Mission by
- sharing community wisdom
- discussing best practices and standards
- creating discussion space
- growing the community of living wisdom in a formal way
Contribute to the website to get this project off the ground, build this community, and support the movement of integrative medicine as a part of modern medicine.
What it is: at each webinar, one member of the community will talk about a subject he or she is passionate about and will benefit the community. This may vary from best practices to recent research reviews to documentation standards.
Current discussion topics in the group include:
- Documentation standards for hospital practitioners
- Program solvency
- Program set up
- Residencies, fellowship programs, and specialty certifications
- How to design a research study in integrative medicine, with emphasis on East Asian Medicine
- Capturing clinical outcomes data
- Discussing research and best practices
30 minute presentation followed by 30 minute discussion, Q&A session
record-able webinar--for anyone who cannot make the proposed time the speaker is available to present that month.
$2400 is the estimated cost of hosting the record-able webinar series for 12 months.
Check out our YouTube video for more details.
We did not raise enough funds in the spring 2017 to support the Webinar series project. However, the Webinar Series idea continues to be requested and a potentially useful way to share community wisdom, so it is on the list of "projects-to-be-funded" for 2019-2020.
Let's grow and support the hospital practice acupuncturist professional community and their hospital sponsors (hospital administrators)! Contribute to get these projects up and running and be part of this engaged community!
To learn about other ongoing projects, go to this page.
Thank you for supporting this work and this community!
Do you want to follow our work? Subscribe to this blog, and join the email newsletter on the website.
- Why This Project?
- What Building this Resource Means
- What is the Project?
- Creating Resources to Grow and Connect the Integrative Medicine Hospital Practice community
- Campaign for the 2017 Projects
- The Hospital Practice Acupuncturist Data Survey Project
- Introduction to Hospital Practice for Acupuncturists--the Book
- Support Acupuncturists and their Hospital Administrators (Sponsors)
- FDA Pain Guideline Recommends Acupuncture
- Check out our new Facebook Page
Gift ideas: if you follow the Amazon affiliate links from the post and purchase within 12 hours, a few pennies of your purchase goes toward the The Hospital Handbook Project:
- Hospital Sponsor Favorites: Resources and Gift Ideas
- Kids and Parents Learning Package
- Learning Nutrition with your Family, the whole foods and integrative medicine approaches
- Reflective Readings to Inspire your Health and Wellness
- Are you in the Present Moment? learning about mindfulness
- Love Chocolate?
- Gift Ideas landing page