Inspiration for Employees and their Leaders
Review of the "Leadership and Workplace Mondays" theme from the public HHP Facebook Page, January 2019
- A reading and listening list for reflecting on leadership for the new year
- The Leadership Secret: Recognize You are Standing on Diamonds, an article from Entrepreneur
- Advice from the January wisdom-share interview session with Sondra Abanto, MBA:
- Connect (or re-connect) to your mentors
- Learn about your organization's mentoring program
- Many medium to large organizations have organization-sanctioned mentoring programs. Learn about yours.
- Examples of such programs:
If you enjoyed this, check out our public Facebook Page and subscribe to our email list.
Related blogposts on Leadership
- Lunchtime Listens
- December Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- November Leadership and Workplace Mondays Roundup
- A leader that practices mindfulness and self-awareness is a positive force in his/her organization
- Making Space for Innovation
- National Academy of Medicine's Clinician Well-being Series
- The Mind of a Leader
- Reflecting on Leadership
If this was useful, please support this community work.
You can buy me a coffee, sponsor a newsletter, or sponsor a project via the website.
Post a Comment
Please keep your comments clean and related to the post. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.