Inspiration for Employees and their Leaders
Review of the "Leadership and Workplace Mondays" theme from the public HHP Facebook Page, March 2019
- The Duke University Leadership Program white papers on leading change in health care:
- The Pebble in the Pond: How Integrative Leadership Can Bring About Transformation by Adam Perlman, Bonnie Horrigan, Elizabeth Goldblatt, Victoria Maizes, and Ben Kliger.
- Informed Mindfulness: The Power of Awareness and Choice in Effective Leadership by Micahel Aquilino, Bonnie Horrigan, and Adam Perlman.
- "The Surprising Power of Simply Asking Coworkers How They're Doing" from the Harvard Business Review.
- Hints to improve happiness at your workplace, advice from BlueZones.com
- Ideas for Getting Through the Afternoon Slump from Mindful.org.
If you enjoyed this, check out our public Facebook Page and subscribe to our email list.
For more recommended reading (books and audiobooks) on leadership, see our Reflecting on Leadership post.
More posts on Leadership
- Lunchtime Listens (audiovisual resource recommendations)
- February 2019 Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- January 2019 Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- December Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- November Leadership and Workplace Mondays Roundup
- A leader that practices mindfulness and self-awareness is a positive force in his/her organization
- Making Space for Innovation
- National Academy of Medicine's Clinician Well-being Series--audiovisual resource
- The Mind of a Leader
You can request a pdf copy of this blogpost via the website for the cost of a cup of coffee. All proceeds go toward basic operating costs to keep this HH Project work going. Thank you.