Inspiration for Employees and their Leaders
Review of the "Leadership and Workplace Mondays" theme from the public HHP Facebook Page
Also useful for anyone working on a project, whether a research paper or setting up a program
For those of you working on your PhD or other doctorate, 6 project management tips from the journal Nature:International Journal of Science, "Six Project Management Tips for your PhD"
- Define a timeline
- Prepare for hiccups
- Define your project scope
- Add value vs. fluff—focus
- Define metrics of success—what does success look like and how will you measure it?
- Make progress by failing early
- What makes a good PhD student?
- Science Needs Mentors, Sept. 3rd, 2019
- Why We Need Good Mentoring, July 2019. Focused on the field of cancer/oncology research
- Nature's Guide for Mentors
- Learning to Mentor, July 2005
Want to see more resources related to the workplace for hospital-based integrative health practitioners?
- Sponsorship for the wisdom-share series, "Basics of Being a Healthcare Employee" is now open.
- Please share this sponsorship opportunity with people and organizations you feel would support this Project. Thank you.
- More information and links about this resource at the website
If you enjoyed this, check out our public Facebook Page and subscribe to our email list.
For more recommended reading (books and audiobooks) on leadership, see our Reflecting on Leadership post.
More posts on Leadership
- Try this search link or... 🔖
- Lunchtime Listens (audiovisual resource recommendations)
- April 2019 Leadership and Workplace Mondays summary
- March 2019 Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- February 2019 Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- January 2019 Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- December Leadership and Workplace Mondays roundup
- November Leadership and Workplace Mondays Roundup
- A leader that practices mindfulness and self-awareness is a positive force in his/her organization
- Making Space for Innovation
- National Academy of Medicine's Clinician Well-being Series--audiovisual resource
- The Mind of a Leader