Resources for Students and Prospective
Hospital-based Practice Practitioners
- We finished the “prospective practitioner or student-interested- in-Hospital-practice” resource set in spring 2019 and you can order your copy of these resources at the website:
Your Foot in the Door of Hospital-Based Practice: First Steps for the
Acupuncturist or Integrative Health Student
- Workbook Companion, a resource with exercises to guide you through the “First Steps” outlined in the booklet.
Resources for the New Hospital Employee
- I have been beta-testing the reorganized resource for new employees (new hires to hospital practice) since spring. Here is the link for more info.
- In the meantime, if you are new hire into hospital-based practice and don’t have several hospital-based practice mentors, please contact me via the website and I will endeavor to get you connected to some resources.
- Interview Series: Basics of Being an Employee in a Healthcare System: Focus on Performance Management
- I finished recording this interview series with Sondra Abanto, MBA, this spring. The next step is to work with a video editor.
- We are open to sponsors to help cover the costs of editing video and creating print and electronic resources for this series. If you know someone or a business or organization that may be interested in sponsoring or co-sponsoring an episode or the series, please share this post with them. Thank you!
Current Hospital-Based Acupuncturists and Their Hospital Sponsors
- The resources for current hospital practitioners include information on:
- Resources on the blog include:
- The Hospital Practice Learning Opportunities Directory
- The Lunchtime Listen recommendations page. This is a growing list of audio or audiovisual resources recommended for integrative health practitioners in a hospital-based practice.
- The blog has many more resources that are read-only
- If you are a current hospital-based acupuncturist and have not connected to these resources yet, contact me with your request, where you work, why you want to connect, and who your sponsor/mentor connection to the group is. If you don’t have a sponsor/mentor, let me know and I can work on connecting you to one.
- Tags in the blog that might interest you include
- leadership and workplace
- research literacy
- From the Gift Ideas page, you may find these categories interesting:
You can request a pdf copy of this blogpost via the website for the cost of a cup of coffee. All proceeds go toward basic operating costs to keep this HH Project work going. Thank you.
Subscribe to our email list for the latest updates and follow us
on the public Facebook Page.
You can support this community-wisdom-sharing work by buying me a coffee or sponsoring a newsletter via our website. Thank you.