Resources for Students and Prospective Hospital-based Practice Practitioners
- We finished the “prospective practitioner or student-interested- in-Hospital-practice” resource set in spring 2019 and you can order your copy of these resources at the website:
- Get Your Foot in the Door of Hospital-Based Practice: First Steps for the Acupuncturist or Integrative Health Student
- Workbook Companion, a resource with exercises to guide you through the “First Steps” outline in the booklet.
Resources for the New Hospital Employee
- I have been beta-testing the reorganized resource for new employees (new hires to hospital practice) since spring. Here is the link for more info.
- In the meantime, if you are new hire into hospital-based practice and don’t have several hospital-based practice mentors, please contact me via the website and I will endeavor to get you connected to some resources.
- Interview Series: Basics of Being an Employee in a Healthcare System: Focus on Performance Management
- I finished recording this interview series with Sondra Abanto, MBA, this spring. The next step is to work with a video editor.
- We are open to sponsors to help cover costs of editing video and creating print and electronic resources for this series. If you know someone or a business or organization that may be interested in sponsoring or co-sponsoring an episode or the series, please share this post with them. Thank you!
Current Hospital-Based Acupuncturists and Their Hospital Sponsors
- The resources for current hospital practitioners include information on:
- Resources on the blog include:
- The Hospital Practice Learning Opportunities Directory
- The Lunchtime Listen recommendations page. This is a growing list of audio or audiovisual resources recommended for integrative health practitioners in hospital-based practice.
- The blog has many more resources that are read-only
- If you are a current hospital-based acupuncturist and have not connected to these resources yet, contact me with your request, where you work, why you want to connect, and who your sponsor/mentor connection to the group is. If you don’t have a sponsor/mentor, let me know and I can work on connecting you to one.
- Tags in the blog that might interest you include
- leadership and workplace
- research literacy
- From the Gift Ideas page, you may find these categories interesting:
Subscribe to our email list for the latest updates and follow us
on the public Facebook Page.
You can support this community-wisdom-sharing work by
buying me a coffee or sponsoring a newsletter via our website. Thank you.