keywords: leadership in integrative health, program leads, program managers, inspiration for the workplace
Leadership Resources at the Hospital Handbook Project
Recommended Reading and More
HHP Leaders Group & Resource
- I have been developing a Leaders Group & Resource for program leads and managers over the past couple of years for the Hospital Handbook Project. If you are interested in this, you can contact me via the website with a note about your interest, including why you are interested.
The "Issues in Hospital-based Practice Webinar Series"
- This didn't get off the ground again in 2020. So, right now, the plan is to roll the 2020 sessions into the 2021 series. You can sign up now to access the 2020 resources and support the ability to have sessions in 2021.
The "Basics of Being an Employee in a Healthcare System: Focus on Performance Management"
- A wisdom-share series with colleague Sandro Abanto, MBA, in a video interview format. Read more about it in this article.
Lunchtime Listen Recommendations
- A curated resource of audio or audiovisual resources to fit a lunchbreak or so.
HHP Leadership & Workplace Video Series
- Started this series on the public Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/HospitalHandbook/891703201278699/
|video series on the public Facebook page
Recommended Reading: Blog articles and more
- Reflecting on Leadership, a book and audiobook reading recommendation list
- Leadership and Workplace Mondays, a seasonal or monthly review of the weekly theme on the public Facebook page. These are compilations of resources on the topics of leadership & workplace, with a focus on the professional healthcare employee.
- Leadership and Workplace Mondays, the Autumn 2019 summary
- August Leadership and Workplace Mondays Roundup, 2019
- April 2019 Leadership and Workplace summary
- March 2019 Leadership and Workplace summary
- February 2019 Leadership and Workplace roundup
- January 2019 Leadership and Workplace summary: connect to your mentors and learn about your organization's mentoring program
- December 2018 Leadership and Workplace roundup
- November 2018 Leadership and Workplace summary
- "A leader that practices mindfulness and self-awareness is a positive force in his/her organization," a Mindful.org recommended read
- "Making Space for Innovation: seeing failure as constructive towards growth."
- National Academy of Medicine's Clinician Well-being Series, an audiovisual resource
- Research Literacy: Practical Applications for The Hospital-based Practitioner
The Hospital Handbook Project Learning Opportunities Directory
- Learn more about this resource at this post.